Print Friendly Version
Procedures for Scheduling a Workshop
Time: eight weeks prior to training
- Schedule the workshop date.
Time: six weeks prior to training
- The Contact Person schedules a facility for the training.
- The Contact Person arranges for lunch.
- NIPIC and Contact Person develop announcement,
- The Contact Person advertises the training through the following:
- Radio/Public Service Announcement.
- Newspaper, school newsletters, Tribal newsletters
- Make flyers for local stores, Post Offices, schools, tribal offices
- Send copies of flyers to NIPIC office.
Time: five weeks prior to training
- The Contact Person registers at least 20 participants.
- Send names to the NIPIC via the Registration Form.
- After 20 participants have been signed up, NIPIC and the Contact Person review the arrangements and finalize the training.
Time: four weeks prior to training
- NIPIC makes travel arrangements for trainer and confirm travel with Contact Person.
- The Contact Person agrees to provide all transportation to/from the airport and to/from the training site.
- The Contact Person contacts the NIPIC Trainer to arrange transportation to/from the airport and to/from the training site.
- NIPIC mails training materials to Contact Person.
- Contact Person arranges for someone to be at the registration table.
Time: two weeks prior to training
- NIPIC and Contact Person goes over all arrangements.
- The contact person finalizes the lunch arrangements.
Time: Both days of the training
- NIPIC conducts trainings.
- Contact Person assists with registration on both days.
- Contact Person has lunch for all participants on both days.